Alex works with individuals and families regarding estate planning, asset protection, tax planning, business planning, and trust and probate administration. Alex is committed to delivering personalized solutions tailored to each client’s unique needs while maintaining the utmost professionalism and integrity.
With an understanding of the intricacies of tax law, Alex develops strategic tax planning solutions to minimize estate and gift taxes, assist business owners in creating effective strategies for orderly transition of their businesses, and assist clients in effectively managing and distributing trust assets. Alex possesses extensive expertise in all aspects of estate planning, and assists clients in developing customized estate plans that reflect their unique circumstances and goals, ensuring the protection and distribution of assets according to their wishes.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Stetson University, M.B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. Taxation
Admitted to Practice
- Co-Author: “Family Limited Partnerships and the Marital Deduction Mismatch”, Journal of Financial Service Professionals, Vol. 66, Issue 6, Nov 2012