An Atlanta native, Justin graduated from Emory University with a B.A. in Linguistics and a Minor in German Language. At the University of Florida Levin College of Law, Justin focused his studies on federal tax and estate planning. After receiving his J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation, Justin moved to the D.C. area to practice tax controversy where he helped clients lower their tax burdens and navigate the complexities of tax audits.
For the past four years, Justin’s practice has focused on tax, estate planning, guardianship, probate, and trust administration. His passion is to provide clients with sophisticated estate plans which carry out their wishes, reduce any potential taxes, and preserve wealth for future generations.
Upon returning to Florida, Justin expanded his practice to include estate planning and estate/trust administration. In his spare time, Justin enjoys rock climbing, yoga, scuba diving, longboarding, and playing guitar.
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, LL.M. Taxation
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Florida Bar; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Tax Court