Seth E. Ellis
For Seth, managing partner of Ellis Law Group, P.L., estate planning is not an abstraction, a stack of papers, or a collection of statutes. It is a deeply personal endeavor involving some of the most important and impactful aspects of his clients’ lives. Seth understands that his role is to help clients work through the practical, financial, and emotional aspects of estate planning as much as it is to help them navigate legal issues.
That personal approach, that passion for helping people manage tough times or achieve their objectives, is why Seth’s clients often become friends and virtual family. He takes great joy in his clients’ triumphs and is there to provide sound guidance and a steady hand through times of difficulty.
For over two decades, Seth has provided sophisticated estate planning, wealth protection, business succession planning, and general business counsel to clients in South Florida and throughout the country. Seth brings the same creativity and commitment to every client and every matter; from young families planning for their futures to multi-generational clients focusing on continuity in the family business and protecting family fortunes from taxes and liabilities. Seth is a Board Member of the Boca Chamber’s Education Foundation, otherwise known as Golden Bell. This 501c3 non-profit corporation was created by the Chamber’s Board of Directors as a separate operating entity for the sole purpose of supporting the Boca Raton Public School System and administrating educational programs that promote business skills.
Seth’s real passion is providing legal and business advice to entrepreneurs. For the past eight years, Seth has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization in South Florida. In 2018, Seth accepted a position with the Global Board of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization as a member of the Strategic Alliance Committee. When not serving his clients, he enjoys spending time with his wife, three daughters, and two dogs.
- Union College, Schenectady, New York
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusettes, J.D.
- University Of Miami School Of Law, Miami, Florida, LL.M, Estate Planning
- AV-Preeminent® Rated from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Global Board of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Strategic Alliance Committee
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization of South Florida
- University Of Miami School Of Law, Adjunct Professor, Estate Planning
- Boca Chamber’s Education Foundation, Board Member
- Alzheimer Foundation of America, Past Director
- Haven, Inc, Past Chairman of the Board
- South County Leadership Advisory Council for the Place of Hope at the Haven Campus
- Business & Professional Division Leadership Cabinet
- Professional Advisory Committee of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
Admitted to Practice