Thomas M. VanNess III
Having grown up in a family of trusts and estates attorneys, Tom brings a literal lifetime of experience to his work developing and implementing sophisticated and effective wealth transfer strategies for his clients. Tom complements his early exposure to these complex subjects with his financial acumen and personal commitment to his clients. He provides clients with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the wealth they have worked so hard to acquire will be put to good use for the people they love.
Tom prides himself on staying ahead of the estate and tax planning curve, keeping abreast of the always-changing legal and financial landscape and integrating the latest techniques and strategies into his practice. He enjoys getting to know clients on a personal level and takes the time to ensure that they have a firm understanding of their options and the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about the matters at hand. When not serving clients, Tom enjoys traveling, scuba diving, and skiing.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, B.S.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida, J.D.
- Dean’s Merit Academic Scholarship
- University of Miami School of Law, Miami, Florida, LL.M. Estate Planning
- Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
Admitted to Practice